- This event has passed.
July 24 @ 9:00 am - 7:00 pm CDT
Every Monday, stop in to try different STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics) activities. Make something new, try out fun games and experiences, or spend some time at our Just Dance or Switch Sports station.
- On Monday, July 17, make whatever you can imagine by 3D printing a project of your own to take home in a few days. You can also use Sphero robots to learn basic engineering, or build something new in Minecraft.
- On Monday, July 24, learn simple technology skills with Dash the robot, teach a drone to fly using basic coding, and design a laser engraved project.
- On Monday, July 31, conjure your own Harry Potter wand with the aid of our magic 3D printer, and explore robotics and coding with our Ozo bots and Cubelets.
- On Monday, Aug. 7, explore new worlds with Oculus Quest 2 and Lenovo VR Tours, and step into robotics with Dash the robot.
- On Monday, Aug. 14, make music with Little Bits robots and Osmo Coding Jam, or learn easy coding with unexpected objects around you using Makey Makey.
Room: The Innovation Lab – By 2nd-Floor Entrance
Age range: All Ages
No registration — just drop in